Thursday 16 October 2014

TB JOSHUA MUST ACCOUNT FOR DEATHS-BEREAVED FAMILY MEMBER


Pressure is being mounted on Prophet TB Joshua to account for the deaths of over 100 people in the tragic incident at his church premises.

A very vocal voice is Thanduxulo  Doro a native of South Africa who lost his dear sister Vathiswa Doro in the recent building collapse.


He claims the family received $610 from TB Joshua in which he considers an insult.In an interview Mr Doro said "They went to my family because of the noise I am making. I continue making noise because my sister is worth much more than any money SCOAN can give. In fact, I told them this is an insult and a disempowering act to already struggling families. I shared platforms with their chief coordinator on public radio. They have been wanting to have a meeting with me. I refused because other families backed down from this campaign after such meetings. They brainwash people, making them watch a video of a collapsing building and promising to take care of all their needs"

No comments:

Post a Comment